Say No to endless exchange of email attachments.
Collaborate over attachments in real time.
|Besides previewing and downloading an attachment, you can now open an email attachment sent to you using Framebench.|
Read the rest
SaaS or PaaS ? Abstract Business should consider carefully whether they want to be delivered a true SaaS solution (Software as a Service) or an infrastructure-focused PaaS solution (Product as a Service).… Read the rest
Occasionally we get requests from our prospective customers to provide them a comparison of our solution with MS Exchange or Lotus Notes or Google Apps to help them take a buying decision. Creating a detailed feature comparison usually means listing hundreds of features and their availability status in different solutions resulting in a comparison statement that runs over several pages.… Read the rest
The mention of ‘Open Source Software’ conjures up a mixture of thoughts such as: On a positive note:
- Free software
- Very reliable, robust and well tested components
- Can be modified and used
- Selfless developers working on this
- Lots of review points before it is released
- Mostly each component exposes and operates on open standard and protocols
- Who owns the solution and who will support this?